meet the team
DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE
Jay R. Huber is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Huber is an owner and our clinics medical director and treating physician for all medical procedures.
Dr. Huber is a member of the following:
- Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- ACLS/ATLS Provider & ACLS Instructor
- Has performed 1000’s of successful joint injections throughout his career.
Dr. Huber has an extensive and diverse background with over 26 years of practicing medicine in hospital & private practice along with being involved in academics, medical consulting and research.
Casey P. Kelly
Casey P. Kelly is a certified nurse practitioner who specializes in adult and geriatric medicine.
Casey holds the following certifications and license:
- Nurse Practitioner certified through he American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota with additional certification in public health nursing.
- GAINSWave Certified Provider
- Member of the MN APRN Coalition
- Member of the Minnesota Holistic Nurses Association
Casey has a strong background in orthopedic and regenerative medicine.
Adam Schotzko D.C.
Dr. Adam Schotzko is a board certified chiropractic physician in full time practice since 2007 and chiropractic clinic director at both of our locations. Dr. Schotzko's primary focus in practice is Functional Neurology & Regenerative Care.
Dr. Schotzko was born and raised in Faribault, MN and received his Doctorate degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University. Dr. Schotzko and his wife Shayla, enjoy traveling, outdoor activities and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Schotzko is passionate about providing personalized and cutting edge regenerative care to his patients.
Dr. Schotzko has completed over 200+ hours of post-graduate training and holds three advanced certifications in:
- Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology
- MRI Spine.
As a result of his extended education he has developed a reputation for dealing with difficult cases, such as:
- Whiplash & Automobile Injuries
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Chronic Jaw Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy (Numbness, Burning, Tingling of the Hands or Feet)
- Chronic Knee Pain
- Chronic Foot Pain/ Plantar Fasciitis
At Plymouth and Woodbury Neuropathy & Regenerative Care, we strive to provide patients with as much information as possible, enabling informed decisions regarding their care options. We build relationships with each patient and work hard to make sure that we deserve our patients’ respect and confidence. With this foundation we can provide the care that patients expect and deserve.
Plymouth and Woodbury Neuropathy & Regenerative Care offer a pleasant atmosphere with attentive staff. Patients often come to our office with high levels of pain, numbness, tingling, burning and balance problems, most often feeling discouraged and even hopeless due to a lack of results from medications. We are proud to say we see a large majority of them experiencing positive results and restoring their sense of hope and a positive look into the future.